"Boots Country" Karaoke
Karaoke Do's and Don'ts?
- Be Courteous to all singers and show them your support.
- Take care of the songbooks, they are expensive.
- Sing into the top of the microphone in a strong, clear voice.
- Pick one song at a time. (Sing one, Bring one)
- Challenge yourself. Try new songs.
- Be Patient while waiting your turn to sing.
- Remember, your host can help your singing performance.
- Be a lively audience member. Applaud generously.
- Loosen up, and let the music move you. Have Fun.
- Sing to your audience and they will listen.
- Don't worry if you're not a great singer. The idea is to have fun.
- Don't pick songs you are not familiar with.
- Don't sing unless invited by the singer or the karaoke host.
- Don't sign-up unwilling singers without their knowledge.
- Don't swing the microphones by their cords or juggle wireless mics.
- Don't smoke or bring drinks on stage.
- Don't tap on or scream into the microphone.